Follow the steps in this article if any of the following occurs:
- A regularly visited website is blocked by Trend Micro.
- A file downloaded from a website is detected as PAK_*.
- You are unable to browse a website that is recently working. A product pop-up appears.
To resolve this issue:
- Visit the Site Safety Center and submit the falsely detected valid URL for reclassification. You have to clear the cache and cookies once the website is reclassified to normal.
- If the site is still detected after doing the previous step, collect the following and send it to Trend Micro Technical Support:
- Website URL
- Web reputation logs from the product detecting the site
- CDT logs
Read the following article to know more about WRS: Information about Trend Micro Web Reputation Services (WRS).