- Use an SSH tool such as Putty or WinSCP to connect to the IWSVA server.
- Open a CLI window for monitoring.
- Open the IWSVA web console.
- Go to Administration > System Updates and start upgrading.
Make sure to stay on the same page of the console until the CLI shows the message “The system is going down for reboot NOW!”
- After the reboot, log in to the web console and go to Administration > System Updates.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Service Pack 1 does not appear on the web console after upgrading InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance (IWSVA) 6.0
Category:Troubleshoot; Deploy; Upgrade
Thank you for your feedback!