- vMotion all virtual machines (VMs) from the affected ESX/ESXi host to another ESX/ESXi host.
- Remove the affected ESX/ESXi host from vCenter.
- Synchronize vCenter and DSM
- Go to the DSM console.
- Click Computers tab.
- Right-click vCenter and then click Synchronize Now.
- Add the ESX/ESXi host back to vCenter.
- Repeat Step 3.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Deep Security Manager (DSM) 9.0 console shows Base Policy assigned to ESX/ESXi hosts
Thank you for your feedback!