- Open the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Log in to the DSM database.
- Expand Database in Object Explorer and select the DSM database.
- Right-click the DSM database and click New Query. A query window will open.
- Run the query "select * from proxies;" to see the proxy settings which have been configured on the console.
- Identify which one needs to be deleted, and then delete it from the database using either of the following SQL commands:
- delete from proxies where ProxyID =<proxy ID>
- delete from proxies where Name = 'name of proxy'
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Unable to delete proxy server on Deep Security 9.0 console
Thank you for your feedback!