Know how to delete “out-of-date” agents or agents with “Last Connection” of couple of weeks or over 30 days ago which occupy available disk resource of the Application Control Server.
To do this,
- Log on to the EAC Web Console and go to Management > Users and Endpoints page.
- Change the current display to All Users.
- In the Filters side panel, select Last Connectionto narrow down the list. For example, select “Over 7 days ago”.
- Choose Select Allto highlight all users and endpoints in the current filter, or just click the endpoint names to delete while holding down the "CTRL" key.
- Click Remove to remove the selected endpoint names in the list.