- Open the TMCM console.
- Go to Administration > Settings > Web Console Settings.
- Make sure that the Enable web console security option is ticked.
- On the Consecutive logon attempts field, indicate how many failed log in attempts are allowed before a non-domain account is temporarily locked out.
- On the Account lock duration field, set how long (in minutes) the account will be temporarily locked out. After the duration you've set, the account will be unlocked.
- Click the Save button to apply the changes.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Temporarily lock an account based on failed log in attempts in the Control Manager (TMCM) 6.0 Service Pack (SP) 1
- Control Manager 6.0
- Control Manager 7.0
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Server R2
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Windows 2008 Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2
- Windows 2008 Standard
- Windows 2008 Standard 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Enterprise
- Windows 2012 Web Server Edition
Thank you for your feedback!