- For User-Centered Visibility, it is recommended that the Active Directory synchronization is enabled in TMCM. Refer to the Help documents in the TMCM/Apex Central console to help you with the synchronization. If you do not want TMCM/Apex Central to reference the Active Directory, skip this step. The following may occur if the Active Directory synchronization is disabled:
- Aggregation of logs to on user fails. The logs will be displayed with different users, as they would also be represented with different users.
- Active Directory-based information will not be shown.
- Make sure that the product is Smart Protection Suite compliant. Most Smart Protection Suite products are slated to be released on March 31, 2014. These products are:
- OfficeScan 11
- Trend Micro Mobile Security 9.0 Service Pack 1
- Trend Micro Security for Mac 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption 5.0 Patch 1
- Vulnerability Protection 2.0
- Interscan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance 8.5 Service Pack 1
- Interscan Web Security 6.0 Service Pack 1 hotfix
- ScanMail for IBM Domino 5.6 GM Repack
- ScanMail for Exchange 11.0 GM Repack
- PortalProtect 2.1 R2 Repack for SharePoint 2003
- PortalProtect 2.1 Repack for Sharepoint 2010
- IM Security 1.5 Repack
- Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Services 5.3 Service Pack 1
- Hosted Email Security 2.0
- InterScan Web Security as a Service 1.8
- Control Manager 6.0 Service Pack 1
- Make sure that SQL Advanced Services is installed and Full-Indexed search is enabled.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
User-Centered Visiblity and Endpoint Directory of Control Manager (TMCM) / Apex Central not showing correct information
- Apex Central 2019.All
- Apex Central All.All
- Control Manager 7.0
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Server R2
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Windows 2008 Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2
- Windows 2008 Standard
- Windows 2008 Standard 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Enterprise
- Windows 2012 Web Server Edition
Thank you for your feedback!