- For User-Centered Visibility, it is recommended that the Active Directory synchronization is enabled in TMCM. Refer to the Help documents in the TMCM console to help you with the synchronization. If you do not want TMCM to reference the Active Directory, skip this step. The following may occur if the Active Directory synchronization is disabled:
- Aggregation of logs to on user fails. The logs will be displayed with different users, as they would also be represented with different users.
- Active Directory-based information will not be shown.
- Make sure that the product is Smart Protection Suite compliant. Most Smart Protection Suite products are slated to be released on March 31, 2014. These products are:
- OfficeScan 11
- Trend Micro Mobile Security 9.0 Service Pack 1
- Trend Micro Security for Mac 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption 5.0 Patch 1
- Vulnerability Protection 2.0
- Interscan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance 8.5 Service Pack 1
- Interscan Web Security 6.0 Service Pack 1 hotfix
- ScanMail for IBM Domino 5.6 GM Repack
- ScanMail for Exchange 11.0 GM Repack
- PortalProtect 2.1 R2 Repack for SharePoint 2003
- PortalProtect 2.1 Repack for Sharepoint 2010
- IM Security 1.5 Repack
- Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Services 5.3 Service Pack 1
- Hosted Email Security 2.0
- InterScan Web Security as a Service 1.8
- Control Manager 6.0 Service Pack 1
- Make sure that SQL Advanced Services is installed and Full-Indexed search is enabled.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
User-Centered Visiblity and Endpoint Directory of Control Manager (TMCM) not showing correct information
- Control Manager 6.0
- Control Manager 7.0
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Server R2
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Windows 2008 Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2
- Windows 2008 Standard
- Windows 2008 Standard 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Enterprise
- Windows 2012 Web Server Edition
Thank you for your feedback!