- High availability (HA) improvement enables child devices in a parent-child deployment to process email messages even when the parent device goes offline. The child devices can be restarted while the parent device is offline, and system configurations are still available from the child devices.
- When evaluating email messages against keyword expressions, IMSVA extends the keyword expression criteria to include attachment names.
This feature enables IMSVA to detect keywords in attachment names and scan messages with those attachments.
- This service pack resolves the issue when services might not start after a component update.
- This service pack ensures that outdated Smart Scan Agent Pattern files are purged from the temporary folder.
- This resolves the issue when IMSVA does not listen to the IPv6 SMTP port if both IPv6 and IP Profiler are enabled.
- This service pack fixes some memory leak issues while IMSVA processes messages.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA) 8.5 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is released
Thank you for your feedback!