- Log in to the DSaaS management console.
- Click the Computers tab, and then on the left panel select Computers.
- From the drop-down menu, select Add Cloud Account...
- In the Add Cloud Provider Wizard, select Amazon for the provider type, region (default: US East), and then enter the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
- Click Next.
- Review the account summary, and then click Finish.
- Wait until the synchronization process is complete and close the window.
Your AWS account is now registered in your DSaaS account. This will help you configure and view the security settings of all your instances.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Registering an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account in Deep Security as Service
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Deploy
Thank you for your feedback!