Know what to do if a registered domain is rejected in InterScan Web Security as a Service (IWSaaS).
To resolve the issue, add the company domain used for creating hosted user accounts and integrating IWSaaS with an Active Directory server on the domain.
When adding a domain, specify an email address belonging to the domain.
Do the following:
- Go to Administration > Users & Authentication > Domains.
- Click Add.
- Type the domain name. The Email field is automatically appended with the domain name.
- Type the user name for the email address to be used for verification.
Be sure that the email address can receive emails and that you or someone you know can access the mailbox.
- Click Save, and then verify the domain ownership.
IWSaaS sends an email to the email address. The new domain appears in the Domains screen and its status is "Pending".
- Open the email sent by IWSaaS. If there is no email in the mailbox, go back to the Domains screen, locate the domain name, and then click Resend.
IWSaaS resends emails within a five-minute interval. Make sure that at least 5 minutes has elapsed before attempting to resend.
- Click the link in the email to verify the domain.
In the Domains screen, the status should be updated to "Verified". If the status does not change, refresh the screen.
If you have privacy concerns about providing an email address, contact Trend Micro Technical Support for assistance in verifying the domain.