When an email is sent by the client using Android email, and you retrieve the email via Private Post, the following shows in Internet Explorer (IE):
AES decrypt fail - Invalid Arguments
On the other hand, if you use Mozilla Firefox for retrieving the same email, the email body is blank.
To resolve the issue:
- Contact Trend Micro Technical Support to get the hot fix for this issue.
- Upload the hot fix CryptoSdk_hotfix_290088.tar.gz to InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA).
- Log in to IMSVA with a root account.
- Extract CryptoSdk_hotfix_290088.tar.gz to a temp folder.
- Change directory to the extracted folder of CryptoSdk_hotfix_290088.
- Launch apply_hotfix.sh.