Use the Microsoft System Center to deploy the OfficeScan (OSCE) 11.0 Agent MSI package.
The OSCE 11.0 MSI package uses Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable solution. To deploy this package:
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable solution for both x64 and x86 English versions.
- Prepare one (1) batch file which covers both x86 and x64 procedures.
Modify the batch filenames reference for OfficeScan11_SCCM.msi, vcredist_2012u3_x86.exe, and vcredist_2012u3_x64.exe.
- Put the following in the same directory:
- batch file
- OfficeScan 11 MSI package
- Go to the Microsoft Configuration Manager Console.
- Select Software Distribution.
- Right-click Packages and select New Package.
- From the New Package Wizard, select This package contains source files and locate the directory where you put the batch file, OfficeScan 11 MSI package, vcredist_2012u3_x86.exe, and vcredist_2012u3_x64.exe in Step 3.
- Once the package is created, click the package name and right-click Programs to create new program.
- On the New Program Wizard, select the batch file that you created in Step 2 from the Command line column.
- Choose Run with administrative rights as your Run mode.
- When the New Program Wizard is finished, configure the Advertisements based on your deploy schedule.