The OfficeScan (OSCE) server console does not show the server platform WRS. However, the OfficeScan client does not encounter this issue.
The issue happens because the AD policy "LAN Manager Authentication Level" is set to "Send LM & NTLM response" by default.
To resolve the issue, change it to "Send LM & NTLM - use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated".
- Open the Group Policy Management.
- Navigate to Forest name > Domains > Domain name of the Group Policy object (GPO) that you want to edit, and then double-click Group Policy Objects.
- Right-click the GPO, and then click Edit.
- On the Group Policy Object Editor console, go to the computer's Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings.
- Click Local Policies and select Security Options.
- Set the "LAN Manager Authentication Level" to Send LM & NTLM - use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated.