The default language currently used in the EUQ Digest notifications is English. You cannot completely modify the email to different languages. You can, however, change the Subject and Content by doing the following:
- Go to the IMSVA web console > Administration > Notifications.
- Click Web EUQ Digest.
- Under the Digest Mail Template section, modify the Subject and Content. Change the bold text in the sample below to your desired language.
IMSVA identified %TOTAL_SPAM_COUNT% new message(s) as spam since %START_TIME%. The combined size of the new messages is %TOTAL_SPAM_SIZE%MB.
For the other parts of the message you can use the workaround:
- Stop IMSVA using the command:
- Back up the /opt/trend/imss/bin/digest/en_US/digest_template.htm file.
- Modify the digest_template.htm according to your preferences. The bold parts below can be edited. Since the Linux shell may not support special characters you can copy it to Windows via FTP.
%APPROVE_BEGIN%Add sender to Approved list%APPROVE_END%
<td colspan="5" class="content-end"><a href="%EUQ_ROOT_URL%/login.imss">For more information, log on to EUQ Web Console.</a></td>
<td colspan="5" class="content-end"><a href="%EUQ_ROOT_URL%/login.imss">For more information, log on to EUQ Web Console</a> <br/><b>Note:</b> Trend Micro does not recommend forwarding notifications. Inline action links remain active in forwarded messages.</td>
- Copy the digest_template.htm that you modified back to /opt/trend/imss/bin/digest/en_US/.
- Start IMSVA using the command:
Your EUQ Digest reports should now reflect the localized sections that you configured.