The Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) collects Trend Micro software settings and environment setup specifications from a user's computer. Trend Micro Technical Support uses the collected information to troubleshoot problems related to the software.
Download the latest version of the CDT.
Here are the things to know about the latest version of the tool:
- CDT 2.6 reduces the size of CDT package because it creates shortcut for duplicate log. Currently, shortcut can only work properly in decompressed package.
- The tool supports compression level tuning by adding a "Ziplevel" setting in the CaseDiagnosticTool.ini configuration file.
- It deletes the temporary folder of the CDT data after tool execution, and only keeps the final CDT data package.
New supported product
- OfficeScan 11.0
- OfficeScan XG The version displayed in CDT is OfficeScan 12 instead of OfficeScan XG.
- IM Security for Microsoft Lync Server 1.6
Get the plug-in directory file list and delete useless files after CDT execution is complete.