- Make sure that the browser is configured to use Automatic Logon with the username and password you are currently using.
- Open Internet Explorer (IE) > Tools tab > Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, select the Local intranet zone.
- On the Security level for this zone section, click the Custom level... button.
- From the Settings list, look for User Authentication.
- Ensure that under the Logon section, the Automatic logon with current user name and password is enabled.
- Click OK.
- Verify that the Windows System is configured to use NTLM v1.
- Open Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options.
- Look for and open Network Security: LAN Manager authentication level.
- Under the Local Security Setting tab, select Send NTLM response only from the drop-down list.
- Add EUQ in the Trusted Sites of IE.
- Open IE > Tools tab > Internet Options.
- Go to the Security tab and click Trusted Site.
- Click the Sites button.
- On the Add this website to the zone field, add the IP address and FQDN of the EUQ console (e.g. https://xx.xx.xx.xx, https://imss.domain.com).
- Click the Close button after adding the URL and then click OK.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Troubleshooting steps when the End User Quarantine (EUQ) Single Sign-On (SSo) is not working
Thank you for your feedback!