Nothing happens when you clicked the Manage Program button for TMSM in the Plug-in Manager (PLM). The browser page is not redirected to the TMSM console, and does not even show a blank page.
The issue happens due to the missing performance counter library values, which may be corrupted.
To resolve the issue, rebuild the performance counter libraries:
- Rebuild the list of counters in the registry by running the "C:\Windows\system32\lodctr /R" command. /R is uppercase.
- Remove TMSMService created by the "sc" command using:
sc delete TMSMMainService
- Reboot the machine.
- Download the latest version of PsExec.exe.
- Run the "PsExec.exe -s -i cmd.exe" command.
- On the new command prompt, run the following:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\<Latest Version>\InstallUtil.exe /LogToConsole=false "<TMSM Installation Folder>\TMSMMainService.exe"
For example, C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe /LogToConsole=false "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\Addon\TMSM\TMSMMainService.exe"
InstallUtil.exe is the .NET Framework Installer Tool.
For more information, refer to this Microsoft article: How to manually rebuild Performance Counter Library values.