Deploy the Guest Introspection service on the cluster containing your ESXi servers.
To install the Guest Introspection service:
- On your vSphere Web Client, go to Home > Networking & Security > Installation.
- Select the Service Deployments tab.
- Click the green plus sign (+) to show the Deploy Network & Security Services window.
- On the Services & Schedule option, tick the Guest Introspection.
- Under Select Clusters option, mark the cluster that contains the ESXi servers and VMs that you want to protect.
- Select the datastore, the distributed port group used by your NSX cluster, and the IP assignment method.
- Review your settings and click Finish.
The Guest Introspection service is now installed on your NSX cluster.