- If you are running Windows Firewall or iptables, you also need to add a Firewall Rule that allows TCP/IP traffic on port 4122 on the Relay.
- Relays are organized into Relay Groups. Newly created Relays are automatically assigned to the Default Relay Group. The Default Relay Group is configured to retrieve Security and Software Updates from the primary Update source defined in the Deep Security Manager on the Administration > System Settings > Updates tab.
- Currently, once the agent has been enabled to a relay, you cannot cancel the relay function for this agent.
- Make sure that the Adding a new computer and activation process is finished.
- On the Deep Security Manager, go to the Computers screen.
- Double-click the Agent where you want to enable the Relay Functionality to open its Computer Editor window.
- On the Computer Editor window, go to Overview > Actions > Software.
- Click Enable Relay.
The Deep Security Manager will install the plug-ins required by the Relay Module, and the Agent will begin to function as a Deep Security Relay.