Cause of the issue
This issue happens due to the following scenario wherein dsva.ovf URL is changed:
- Deep Security has been deployed successfully in NSX environment and the Agentless feature works.
- Add a second DSM node on the cluster.
- Shutdown the first DSM node from the cluster.
- Access vCenter web console and it shows "Failed" status for Trend Micro Deep Security service.
The Resolve button cannot be clicked and the re-deployment of Deep Security Virtual Appliance (DSVA) occurs.
To resolve this issue:
- In a cluster environment with multiple DSM nodes, host the dsva.ovf file on an external web server.
- Keep the URL of dsva.ovf unchanged after the DSVA has been deployed.