- Open the Registry Editor.
Important: Always back up the whole registry before making any modifications. Incorrect changes to the registry can cause serious system problems.
- Go to the following registry location:
- For 32-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\OfficeScan\service\Information
- For 64-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\TrendMicro\OfficeScan\service\Information
- Change the value of the following registry keys to "0":
- Reinstall OfficeScan 10.6 SP2 or OfficeScan 10.6 SP3.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"Service Pack 2 is already installed on the target server" appears when applying OfficeScan 10.6 Service Pack (SP) 2 or 3
Category:Troubleshoot; Upgrade; Update; Migrate
Thank you for your feedback!