The WFBS MSA virus scanning filter scans journaled reports generated by Exchange Server 2013 and then tags these reports as spam even though they are authorized.
To resolve the issue:
- Go to Services and stop the Trend Mico Messaging Securty Agent Master Service.
- Add the following registry on the Exchange Server:
- open the Registry Editor.
- Go to HKLM\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\ScanMail for Exchange\CurrentVersion.
- Create a DWORD value using the following values:
- Type: DWORD
- Key: IsSkipJournalReportScanning
- Data Value: 1
WFBS MSA will no longer tag as spam authorized journaled reports generated by Exchange Server 2013.