TMSM 1.5 will not have support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite. Currently, TMSM 2.0 Agent Build 3023 (or lower versions of TMSM Agents) does not support OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
On the other hand, TMSM 2.0 SP1 Agent Build 3036 supports OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
To manually download TMSM 2.0 SP1 Agent Build 3036:
- Log in to the OfficeScan console.
- To open the TMSM server console, go to Plug-ins > Trend Micro Security (for Mac).
- Go to Server Updates > Update Source.
- Make sure that the Trend Micro’s ActiveUpdate Server is selected.
- Click Save.
- Go to Server Updates > Manual Updates.
- Select Trend Micro Security (for Mac) Agent and deselect rest of the options.
- Click Update.
Trend Micro Security (for Mac) Agent should show version 2.0.3036 once the update is completed. Customers who have Scheduled Update configured and already have the latest TMSM Agent build do not need to perform Manual Updates.
Note: Only the TMSM Agent build is updated in this release so TMSM Server build for OfficeScan will remain unchanged.
Below are the minimum requirements for OS X 10.10 Yosemite support among OfficeScan customers:
- OfficeScan 10.5 or above
- Plug-in Manager 2.0 or above
- Security for Mac 2.0 SP1 or above
- Security for Mac Agent 2.0 Build 3036 or above