- Connect to the IWSVA server via SSH.
- Log in as "root".
- Edit the /etc/iscan/commonladp/LdapSetting.ini file.
- Search for the following parameter and set verbose to "yes".
# set auth daemon to debug mode
- Restart the authentication service using the following command:
# /etc/iscan/S99ISAuthDaemon restart
- Start a packet capture in the web console > Administration > Support > Network Packet Capturing.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Stop the packet capture in Step 6.
- Revert the setting in Step 4 by changing the verbose value to "no".
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Enabling LDAP verbose logging in InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance (IWSVA)
Thank you for your feedback!