This article shows you how to empty the recycle bin of your SafeSync for Business online storage.
Files are automatically sent to the online recycle bin after you delete it from your online storage. These files are kept and completely deleted 90 days after deletion. The online recycle bin also takes up space in your storage plan. When the online storage space reaches its limit, you can empty the recycle bin to free some space.
To remove the files:
- Go to the Trend Micro SafeSync website, then sign in to your account.
- Click Recycle Bin in the list of folders in the left pane.
- Click a folder in the Recycle Bin.
- Click Empty the recycle bin in the Common Tasks section.
Your storage should have been adjusted.
- Open SafeSync from the Start Screen.
- Sign in using your Trend Micro Account (MyAccount) credentials.
- Right-click the top portion of the screen to access the Navigation menus and then click Recycle Bin.
- Look for the file or folder to delete inside the Recycle Bin.
Note: Files or folders deleted from the recycle bin can no longer be restored. Make sure the files or folders are no longer needed before deleting them.
- Right-click the file or folder to be deleted and then click Delete.