Description: Unexpected error 0x8004010f occurred in "EcCheckVirusScanStamp"
- Navigate to Start > Programs > Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Select Exchange Management Shell.
- At the prompt, type the following command and press ENTER:
- Check the result. If the Virus Scanning entry is set to "Expert", it means that the Diagnostic Logging is enabled.
- Open the Exchange Management Console.
- Click the Server Configuration, Mailbox.
- Under Properties, select the Manage Diagnostic Logging Properties.
- Look for the list of MSExchangeIS and check for Virus Scanning settings in 900x.
- Set the Diagnostic Logging Properties for MSExchangeIS to its lowest to prevent generating these Events IDs.