You receive the following error message when you visit your SafeSync online storage:
This issue occurs when either of the following happen:
- A registry entry is missing or contains incorrect information
- An add-on was added to your Internet Explorer browser and it has not loaded properly
To resolve the issure, follow the steps below:
- Reset your Internet Explorer settings. Do the following:
- Close all programs that are running.
- Do either of the following:
For Windows XP:
- Go to Start > Run.
- Type "inetcpl.cpl" on the Open field, then press Enter.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Click the Windows Orb.
- Type "inetcpl.cpl" on the Start Search field, then press Enter.
- Click the Advance tab once the Internet Options window appears.
- Click Reset in the Reset Internet Explorer settings section.
- Click Reset.
- Wait for the settings to reset, then click Close.
- Collect the necessary Trend Micro SafeSync logs, then submit them to Trend Micro Technical Support.