- Check if you have the latest Trend Micro SafeSync installed:
- Double-click the Trend Micro SafeSync icon on your desktop or in your system tray.
- Click Configure.
- Click the Updates tab.
- Look for the Compile Version.
The version should be “5.1” or higher. If the version shows “5.0” or lower, Upgrade your Trend Micro SafeSync to the latest version.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Trend Micro SafeSync > SafeSync Settings.
- Click the Sync tab.
- Click the line connecting the local folder and the online folder you want to unsync.
You should now be able to connect a different local folder to your desired online folder.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
“Please choose a different online folder” error appears when syncing an online folder paired with a different local folder
Thank you for your feedback!