- Log in to the IMSVA web console.
- Go to Logs > Settings.
- Change the value of Application log detail level from "Normal" to "Debug" and then click Save.
- Log in to the IMSVA Linux Shell.
- Edit /opt/trend/imss/postfix/etc/postfix/main.cf using the following command:
# vi /opt/trend/imss/postfix/etc/postfix/main.cf
- Press "i" to enter Insert mode and then add the following:
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 2 smtp_tls_loglevel = 2
- Press ":wq" to save the file.
- Reload Postfix using the following command: # service postfix reload
- Send the test mail to reproduce the issue.
- Revert the settings in Step 3 by changing the log back to “Normal" and deleting the two lines you added in Step 6.
- Reload Postfix again.
- Log in to the web console.
- Go to Administration > Export Debugging Files. Generate a file and send it to Trend Micro support.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Collecting debug logs during Transport Layer Security (TLS) problem in InterScan Messaging Virtual Appliance (IMSVA)
Thank you for your feedback!