- Download the rpm package for tcpdump.
- Log in to DSVA via SSH as DSVA user. The default password is “dsva”.
- Switch to root user using this command: $sudo -s
- Upload the package to DSVA under path:/home/dsva. You can use WinSCP for the transmission.
- Unpack the tar package:
# tar xzvf tcpdump_dsva9.5.tar.gz
- Install the rpm packages:
# rpm -ivh libpcap*.rpm tcpdump*.rpm
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Manually installing tcpdump tool in Deep Security Virtual Appliance (DSVA)
Thank you for your feedback!