This KB article provides a workaround for customers to deploy Trend Micro Security for Mac (TMSM) client using a cloned Mac image in version 2.0 or 3.0.
- Install TMSM client on the Mac master image. Make sure that TMSM client registers to the TMSM console.
- Copy and extract TMMakeGoldenImage to the Mac master image.
- Open terminal and go to the directory where TMMakeGoldenImage is located.
- Run the "sudo ./TMMakeGoldenImage" command. The TMSM client services will restart and the current GUID will be deleted.
- Shutdown the Mac master image and use this image to deploy Mac on multiple hosts.
New TMSM client GUID will be generated once cloned images are powered on.
- Verify if TMSM client on cloned images register to the TMSM console.