SMEX 11.0 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Build 4179 has been released. Know what's new in this build and how you can get it.
Download the SMEX 11.0 SP1 Build 4179 to have the following features:
- New Spam Source Detection
- Centralized quarantine management
- Filter enhancement
- Pass action for Spam and WTP
- New policy target supported for DLP and AB
- DLP supported multiple message parts scanning
- Quarantine actions for Malformed messages
- Advanced Threat Scan enhancement
- Manual/Scheduled scan enhancement
- Public folder selection option
- Enhanced scan result report
Aside from the new features mentioned above, this service pack also includes all the fixes resolved in SMEX 11.0 Patch 1 and Patch 2.
The following new resolved issues are also included in the service pack:
- ScanMail applies "Pass" action on malformed email messages that it cannot parse and scan. This may trigger a virus leak issue. SP1 incorporated a critical fix to quarantine malformed email messages which cannot be parsed and scanned as "Unscannable Messages" and to send the corresponding notifications based on the Virus Scan notification setting.
To resolve the same issue in SMEX 10.2, download the Critical Patch 1 Build 3315.
- This version of ScanMail ensures that users can register to Control Manager (TMCM) 6.0 servers without RC4 cipher through HTTPS.
For the customers who are running SMEX 11.0 with build under 4179, it is recommended to download and install this service pack to ensure that SMEX can provide the best protection for Exchange.