WFBS is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace. This article details how to buy WFBS from Azure Marketplace and how to configure virtual machine settings to be able to use the product.
To purchase and configure WFBS from the Azure Marketplace:
- Access the Azure Management Portal.
- Click Marketplace.
- On the left navigation, click Virtual Machines.
- Type "worry-free" to search for Worry Free Business Security Advanced/Standard.
- Select the WFBS Standard or Advanced icon, depending on your requirements.
- Click the Create button on the screen that appears to start creating the virtual machine.
- On the Create VM page, specify the required information and click Create.
- Go over the product offering and then click Purchase.
- Wait around at least 10 minutes for the virtual machine to finish deployment then click the virtual machine when it is ready.
- Click Connect to download the RDP file, and then remote to the virtual machine.
- Wait for the virtual machine and WFBS to finish initializing. Do not close the command prompt.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Admin\Utility\SrvDiag.exe to launch the tool.
- Input the correct ID and password to reconstruct the server website.
- Click Yes > OK. You can now use WFBS.
- Access the WFBS management console via Internet Explorer (IE). Use the URL: https://Your_FQDN:4343/smb. If you are using IE on the WFBS server, you need to add the WFBS URL under Trusted Sites.
The default password is wfbsP@ssw0rd.For security reasons, please change your WFBS management console password. For more information, refer to the Changing the Web Console Password topic in the WFBS Administrator's Guide.
- Deploy the Security Agent. For more information, refer to Chapter 3: Installing Agentsof the WFBS Administrator's Guide.
The default password is also wfbsP@ssw0rd. We highly recommend changing your password for security reasons.
If your Security Agents are not using a public IP address, the Security Server will not be able to connect to them. Setup VPN for client/server communication if your network is using this environment.
- Enable the WFBS features. You will have to purchace the activation code from Trend Micro resellers. For details about how to contact Trend Micro resellers, visit www.trendmicro.com and click Buy Online.