This article shows you how activate and collect debug logs in TMEEG.
To enable and collect debug logs:
- Log in to the TMEEG web console.
- Go to View Log Files.
- Click Change Log Settings. Take note of the Debug detail log level original value and then change the value to “3” for all options.
- Choose Save.
- Proceed to System Status page and click Restart.
- Send some test mails via TMEEG or wait for pass-through traffic.
- Select View Log Files.
- Choose Download All Logs and change the Debug detail level to its original value in Step 3.
Your logs are now being downloaded.