The WFBS 7.0 SP1 Patch 3 contains several product hot fixes and critical patch:
- [Critical Patch 2531] Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 support
- [Hot Fix 2529] Enhancement on Smart Scan Pattern update process that helps reduce network traffic caused by pattern update
- [Hot Fix 2508] Web Install support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- [Hot Fix 2509] Client Packager support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- [Hot Fix 2514] Fix synchronization issue of URL filtering and WRS settings
- [Hot Fix 2538] Wi-Fi Advisor improvement
The patch is now available and can be downloaded from our Download Center.
Trend Micro strongly recommends upgrading to the latest Worry-Free Business Security version available in our Download Center.
Here are the available resources to facilitate your upgrade/migration:
To ensure continued protection from today's threats, Trend Micro is committed to providing you with the latest technologies. Our Support Team is available to help your company plan for your upgrade to the most current products.
For assistance in planning for an upgrade, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.