Profile installation is terminated when installing Security Agent on iOS in Worry-Free Business Services (WFBS-SVC).
iOS mobile devices require profiles and enrollment for management. Administrators must create APNs certificates to enroll iOS mobile devices. If the APNs certificate is revoked or expired, iOS mobile devices cannot be managed. All unmanaged iOS mobile devices must be re-enrolled.
To generate Apple Push Notification (APN) Certificate:
- Log on to the WFBS-SVC console.
- Click Administration > Mobile Device Enrollment Settings..
- Select Upload APNs Certificate..
- Download the Trend Micro Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
Create the Apple Push Notification Service (APNs) Certificate from the Apple portal:
- Go to the Apple Push Certificate Portal.
- Click Create a Certificate.
- Upload the signed CSR (CSR_signed_by_TrendMicro.b64) to create the APNs certificate.
- Download the certificate from the Apple Push Certificates Portal.
- Specify the Apple ID used to create the certificate. This ID is required for certificate renewals.
- Upload the certificate (MDM_ Trend Micro Incorporated (Ent)_Certificate.pem) downloaded from Apple.
- Click Upload APNs Certificate.
To enroll an iOS device:
On the web console go to Security Agents > Add Security Agents > Send Installer Link.. The administrator/user will send an email invite to the intended iOS device.
From the iOS device, tap the install link from the email.
It will check if there is an existing APN certificate. If there is an existing APN certificate, it will open in the Safari browser.
Type the authentication code included on the email.
- Select Accept.
- Choose Continue to install the components and click Done once the installation is finished.