Profile installation is terminated when installing Security Agent on iPhone 6 in Worry-Free Business Services (WFBS-SVC).
iOS mobile devices require profiles and enrollment for management. Administrators must create APNs certificates to enroll iOS mobile devices. If the APNs certificate is revoked or expired, iOS mobile devices cannot be managed. All unmanaged iOS mobile devices must be re-enrolled. To generate Apple Push Notification (APN) Certificate:
- Click Administration > Device Enrollment Settings.
- Select Create APNS Certificate.
- Type the Apple ID used to create the Apple Push Notification Service certificate. This ID is required for certificate renewals.
- Download the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) signed by Trend Micro.
- Create the APNs certificate from the Apple portal:
- Go to the Apple Push Certificate Portal.
- Click Create a Certificate.
- Upload the signed CSR (CSR_signed_by_TrendMicro.b64) to create the APNS certificate.
- Download the certificate from the Apple portal.
- Upload the certificate (MDM_Trend Micro_Incorporated_Certificate.pem) downloaded from Apple.
- Click Back.
- Click Send.
Apple Push Notification Service certificate (APNs) has 1 year validity.
To enroll an iOS device:
- In the web console go to Devices > Add Devices > Send email.
The administrator/user will send an email invite to the intended iOS device.
- Tap the install link from the email.
It will check if there is an existing APN certificate. If there is an existing APN certificate, it will open in the Safari browser.
- Type the authentication code included on the email.
- Select Accept.
- Choose Continue to install the components and click Done once the installation is finished.