There are no results when you search for the Unmanaged Endpoints of the OSCE server. In addition, the newly added endpoints are not present in the OSCE console.
The search results cannot be shown on the console due to missing folders under C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Log\ directory.
To resolve the problem:
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Log\ and create the following folders:
- Outside Server Management Report
- Security Compliance Report
- Open a command prompt and execute “\\server\ofcscan\svrsvcsetup -setprivilege”.
- Run Unmanaged Endpoint assessment:
- On the OSCE console, go to Assessment tab.
- Select Unmanaged Endpoints.
- Click Query Now to perform a server management query.