TMSM needs to be upgraded to version 2.0.3039 to provide support for Apple Yosemite clients.
Here are the steps to manually download TMSM 2.0 Service Pack 1 Agent Build 3039:
- Log on to the OfficeScan console.
- Go to Plug-ins > Trend Micro Security (for Mac) to open the TMSM server console.
- Go to Server Updates > Update Source.
- Make sure that the Trend Micro’s ActiveUpdate Server is selected.
- Click Save.
- Go to Server Updates > Manual Updates.
- Select Trend Micro Security (for Mac) Agent and deselect the rest of the options.
- Click Update.
However, when upgrading TMSM from 2.0.3017 to 2.0.3039, the version remains at 2.0.3017.
Do one of the following options to successfully update TMSM:
- Modify the server.ini file.
- Open the server.ini file located under C:\program files (x86)\trend micro\OfficeScan\Addon\TMSM\TMSM_HTML\ActiveUpdate.
- Find section “[Info_620_10000_1_4865]”.
- Change the value “Build=3039” back to “Build=3017”.
- Save the server.ini file.
- Go back to the TMSM console to restart the manual update.
To save time, only select Trend Micro Security (for Mac) Agent.
- Check the TMSM console. The agent program version should now be 2.0.3039.
- Apply Hot Fix Build 3048 to upgrade the agent build to current version 2.0.3048. Contact Trend Micro Technical Support to get this hot fix.