This article serves as a guide when creating a rule for emails that enter IMSVA and IMSS.
To create a rule for incoming emails, you need to put your domain in Internal Address:
- Go to Policy > Internal Addresses and add your domain.
- Proceed to Policy > Policy List.
- Click Add > Other.
- On the This rule will apply to drop-down menu, select incoming messages.
- Choose Recipients (To) *@<your_domain>, Senders (From) Anyone and then click Next.
- On the Select Scanning Conditions page, configure conditions based on your need.
- Select Action in the next window to quarantine or delete depending on your demand.