Configure the level of QIL for clients that use IP Reputation setting under Email Reputation Services (ERS).
To configure the QIL level:
Go to the ERS portal and login using your ERS credentials.An ERS account is required to access the portal. Visit the ERS website to create an ERS account using your ERS Activation code.
- Once logged in, go to Inbound Protection > IP Reputation.
- Click Settings.
- Select the Filtering Level that you prefer:
- Level 4 (Most aggressive)
- Level 3
- Level 2 (Recommended setting)
- Level 1 (Least aggressive)
Click image to enlarge.