TMCM 6.0 SP3 is now available in the Download Center.
The following are the highlights of the release:
- Connected Threat Defense: Control Manager is the central hub for connected threat defense. It retrieves suspicious objects from Deep Discovery when the sandbox detects a new threat locally. Moreover, it delivers rapid response (Action configuration including Log-Only and Block) to endpoints that enables faster protection and reduces the spread of threats.
- Instant Triage with Security Dashboards: New security dashboards give the administrator quick visibility of users and endpoints with threat detections and provide visual indicators of priority based on threat criticality and asset importance.
- Retrospective Visibility and Network Isolation: Control Manager along with Deep Discovery Inspector and Deep Discovery Endpoint Sensor, look back in time to find endpoints that have been affected by an infiltration. In addition, discover the full context, timeline, and extent of the attack. Indication of Compromise (IoC) is also included in Deep Discovery Endpoint Sensor for impact assessment. Control Manager enables the security operator to centrally instruct OfficeScan to isolate endpoints from the network. Network isolation integrates the operation of impact assessment.
- Enhanced Policy Management with Support for Deviation: Management is simplified with the ability to enforce a global policy while still allowing some flexibility and regional control. Also, it enables inherited policies to deviate from the global policy.
- Smart Protection Suites: The new version of Control Manager is a critical component of Smart Protection Suites that provides connected threat defense and central visibility and control across endpoint, email and collaboration and web security. It also offers central visibility for other solutions outside the suites including Cloud and Data Center Security and Custom Defense.
Product Availability & Download
TMCM 6.0 SP3 is now available worldwide via Download Center.
Documentations: Online Help, Admin, and System Requirements.