When loading the OSCE web console dashboard, you encounter the following:
- You get a white screen or a 500 error.
- In the IIS logs, a "500 0 0" error is also logged when loading a file in the Widget directory.
- The C:\Windows\Temp\php_errors.log file also shows the following error:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web_console\HTML\widget\inc\class\widgetPool\WidgetsNewInfoXmlManager.php:171
To resolve this issue:
- Log on to the OSCE server directly or through RDP.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\web_console\html\widget\repository\ directory.
- Move the widgets_new_info.xml file to your desktop or a temporary directory.
- Log on to the OSCE web console to load the dashboard, and then do one of the following based on the result:
- If the dashboard loads correctly you may delete the widgets_new_info.xml file that you previously moved.
- If the dashboard still does not load, please open a case with Trend Micro Technical Support.