When you try to update OSCE via TMCM, the OSCE client still shows outdated components.
Upon checking the Tmudump.log, it shows the following error:
Err 20150515 00:22:41 1832 4068 Signature Check C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Web\Service\Build.exe failed, ret : 8192
The issue occurs because the OSCE server has enabled signature checking but the checked file cannot pass.
To resolve the issue, disable the signature checking:
- Open the aucfg.ini file located under PCCSRV\Web\Service.
- Set the value of the following key to "0".
- Restart the OfficeScan Master Service.
If the issue persists, collect the logs:
- Enable the debug log in aucfg.ini using the commands below:
- Use the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) to activate the debug mode.
- Replicate the issue.
- Gather the following files and send to Trend Micro Technical Support:
- CDT logs with all the events including the tmudump.txt1 file