Learn the ways when resetting TMCAS account passwords for both CLP and local accounts.
- Go to the login page.
- Go to https://clp.trendmicro.com.
- Click Forgot your password?.
For TM CAS login page:
- Access TMCAS Portal
- For Europe : https://admin-eu.tmcas.trendmicro.com
- For Other Regions : https://admin.tmcas.trendmicro.com
- Click CLP Account.
- Provide the account ID or email address of your CLP account
- Type the characters (CAPTCHA) shown in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A link to reset the password will be sent to the email address used to register the CLP account.
- Access TMCAS login page.
- Click Local Account.
- Type the username and code shown in the box.
- Click Reset Password.
- A link to reset the password will be sent to the email address of the user.
Administrators can also reset password using TM CAS console by going to Administration > User Management. Tick the Name of the user then click Reset Password. A link to reset the password will be sent to the email address of the user.