A new feature called Ransomware Protection was pioneered in Worry-Free Business Security 9.0 Service Pack 2. Its enhanced scan features can identify and block ransomware programs that target documents running on endpoints. Moreover, it detects common behaviors and blocking processes commonly associated with ransomware programs.
WFBS 9.0 SP 2 is now available in the Download Center:
Ransomware Protection aims to protect computers against ransomware variants. To turn it on:
- Open the WFBS 9.0 console.
- Go to Security Settings
- Select Desktops group and then click Configure Setting.
- Choose Behavior Monitoring setting and select Enable Behavior Monitoring option.
- Under Ransomware Protection section, select the following options:
- Scroll down on the Behavior Monitoring page.
- Click Save.