Stop the Hyper-V machine from crashing when deleting the Hyper-V snapshot.
As a workaround, exclude the following folders and files from real-time scan:
- Default virtual machine configuration directory (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Hyper-V)
- Custom virtual machine configuration directories
- Default virtual hard disk drive directory (C:\Users\Public\Documents\Hyper-V\Virtual Hard Disks)
- Custom virtual hard disk drive directories
- Snapshot directories
- Vmms.exe This may need to be configured as a process exclusion.
- Vmwp.exe This may need to be configured as a process exclusion.