On July 30, Trend Micro has upgraded the backend Web Reputation Service (WRS) database with the new data structure to improve performance and reliability. In line with this change, Trend Micro will release a WRS pattern update version 10020000, which is approximately 265MB, to Standalone and Integrated Smart Protection Servers (SPS and iSPS). The pattern update will trigger SPS and iSPS to synchronize the latest WRS rating with the Trend Micro backend WRS database.
The estimated pattern version prior to this deployment would be dup10019490.
On August 31, 2015, the pattern deployment will be implemented on the following products:
- Integrated Smart Protection Server in OfficeScan 10.6 (All versions)
- Integrated Smart Protection Server in OfficeScan 11.0 (All versions)
- Smart Protection Server 2.5 Patch 1
- Smart Protection Server 2.6 Patch 2
- Smart Protection Server 3.0
Smart Scan client, such as OfficeScan agent, does not need to download this pattern.
If you have bandwidth concerns, it is recommended to schedule the Smart Protection Server update on off-hours.