You cannot transfer TMSM 2.0 agents to and from different OfficeScan/TMSM plug-in servers.
If you are unable to move TMSM agents from one OfficeScan/TMSM plug-in server to another, use this workaround:
- On the source server, go to ..\OfficeScan\Addon\TMSM\TMSM_HTML\ActiveUpdate\ClientInstall to access its agent download folder. Look for the tmsminstall.zip file and rename it to tmsminstall.zip_bk.
- On the destination server, go to ..\OfficeScan\Addon\TMSM\TMSM_HTML\ActiveUpdate\ClientInstall to access its agent download folder. Copy the tmsminstall.zip file.
- Go back to the source server’s agent download folder and paste the copied tmsminstall.zip file.
- Still on the source server, go to ..\OfficeScan\Addon\TMSM\TMSM_HTML\ActiveUpdate\ and access the server.ini file.
- Adjust the Build to a number larger than current one. For example, if the current number is 3039, then change it to 3040.
Path=ClientInstall/tmsminstall.zip,36966362 (This is the file size in bytes.)
- Open the source server’s TMSM console.
- Click Agent Management.
- Select the agent/s or domain/s to be updated.
- Click Tasks > Update.
The selected agent/s or domain/s on the source server will be updated and transferred to the destination server.